Sunday, May 5, 2013

there goes more inventory space

I got one of these last night, and I thought, "Oh great, there goes more inventory space." Don't get me wrong, they look great and I don't mind cosmetic updates, but can you guys at least give the cosmetics a function or make them tradable? Jagex- you must of heard about the rumours for the new skill? Apparently someone leaked that it would be Divination? It's all anyone is talking about on the forums- why not just confirm or deny it? Seriously- if it is Divination- your better telling people what to expect so they do not build it into something it's not- and if it's not Diviantion- well say so and stop all the inevitable spam threads on the forums. buy runescape acocunt for cheap now.

I don't mind this but jagex is killing the game and oldschool only has about a year of life left.  I thought somewhere deep down the drain in a remote place called two months ago that you wanted to advertise microtransactions solely ingame.  So, if you're lucky enough to land one of these masks, what outfit would you combo it with? I think the green one would go well with the Guthixian Butterfly Outfit we gave out a few months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment