Monday, April 8, 2013

I was shocked

SO EXCITED!! I was really upset with Jagex this last month or so, what with all the hoo-haa around the 2007 servers and delaying TWW quest. But now that we've been glimpsed into HTML5 RS.... IM SO EXPLETIVE EXCITEDDDDD!!!

i used to like playing castle wars, until the godswords were introduced. it completely killed it for me. Plus i liked the old combat lvling system before eoc. my main goal in the entire game was to get 128cb. then 136 w/ summoning. now it kinda sucks being stuck at 200

 I was shocked when I got them on the first spin. They sell for close to 300k but don't sell them! I get about 25k or more every 10 minutes or cheap runescape accounts less while skilling. They have 100 charges..so do the math! That really adds up!. Good luck.

 I would have loved to play. But right after I paid for a new month, my 8 and a half year old account was permanently banned for selling runescape accounts botting. Not only have a never botted in my life, but I wasn't even online at the time. I filled out an appeal thinking that it was just a mistake. No response. I waited the while month I had paid for, nothing. At the end of the month, I was informed that Jagex does not do appeals on bottling bans. So you guys not only screwed up, you lied about the appeals system. I waited, checking everyday to see when you would realize your mistake. I get permanently banned when I wasn't playing and I can't even get someone to review it? The ban happened after hours at Jagex, meaning that there was noone to verify your mistake. My name was Dr Hangman. I really enjoyed rs for years, until you guys screwed up. Be warned rs players, it happens to me even though I helped find botters and get them removed. I hate what botting has done to the game. And if you protest loud enough, you will be banned too.

No comments:

Post a Comment