Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Diablo is the first game I ever play

Diablo(the very first one) is the first game I ever play! Now I cant get off the computer to stop playing it! I CANT WAIT TIL IT COMES OUT OF PS3!!!Don't you think it would have suited the X-box one better, y'know with no single player and having to be online to play buy diablo 3 account...

Don't you think it would have suited the X-box one better, y'know with no single player and having to be online to play...Good d3 gold thing PC gamers beta tested it for the past year.great so does that mean you're getting rid of the auction house and mandatory online play for your pc customers?Nope! RMAH is too much of a cash cow for Actiblizzion to drop.

All of the people who say Diablo3 sucks should just stick it to Blizzard and build your own awesome game....wait, you can't buy d3 gold. I for once was excited to have some of my friends who are not pc gamers exposed to the awesomeness that is the Diablo world. From a business point of view: why wouldn't you want to expand your market and also expand your fan base? It's easier to complaint and pretend that console gaming is bellow you. I'm a pc gamer too and feel sorry for all the pc gamers who start acting like little girls if a pc exclusive gets released for console.

No comments:

Post a Comment