Monday, March 25, 2013

Wilderness Battle



Back in the horrible wildly with ep% i had no ep% at all but was with my clan in f2p at the chaos altar in deep left wildly. I was in monk robes with a rune 2h. full invent of lobbies. I got a tar and decided to wait there for him. When he got there he 2 was also in monk robes and just a rune 2h. he told me to kill him as he said some1 else would get the drop since he was attacked. I ended with the drop the and not only that but also a corrupt doling. ran for my life to the gee. RS accounts for sale cheap on runescape2-accounts now. Then, sold for 1.1m after that i bought full rune trim and decided to troll. Went to the wildly vole and hopped to a high risk world. and tried to run up and down the stairs. On the second run a mage stunned me then i got piled by 20 archers

Fought a friend of mine after over a year of others complaining and berating me over being afraid to fight in the wilderness, as if low leveled and weak....he had a ring of life, and he teleported...still counts as a win, I don't and won't waste my time fighting others because skilling's better in my opinion. Also, duel arena.
Here are two of the best methods to make money. Method #1 is do-able now. Method #2 won't be do-able until you get almost maxed mage. Buy sell runescape accounts

1) Runecrafting using the abyss... You could craft roughly 1000 runes or more per hour, depending on your rc level. Laws, Comics, and Astrals sell best. Crafting double Cosmics and double Astrals will give you the most money for runecrafting. Back in 2007, I was able to make 400K gp per hour selling Cosmics, and 800K gp per hour selling Astrals.

2) Also, when your mage is high enough to cast Vengeance Other and Energy Transfer (lunar spells), selling your services at Edgeville, in a world where there is pk'ing at the wildy ditch, can net even more money than rc'ing. Back in 2007 I was able to make 1M gp per hour this way.

As the economy in OSRS is still in its early stages, the gp per hour may be off. But as the economy picks up, these earnings should be relatively close to what comes about

Getting killed in full rune, sell runescape accounts to get some real money, going back and then smashed him with magic getting my rune stuff back plus a whip and some dragon gear, this was ages ago though..

No comments:

Post a Comment